Google needs a Vendor Technical Program Manager to work with Google Technology Services. IT/CS graduates possessing excellent analytical /problem-solving ability with strong communication skills are suitable for the job.
|Type of Engagement:||Full-time|
|Qualification:||Bachelor’s Degree (CS/IT)|
• Collaborate with internal team for ongoing projects and report them on progress and delivery.
• Provide for staffing, training/certification of new vendor Engineers, tools access etc to the vendor.
• Responsible for ensuring timely delivery engineering projects.
• Work with Analysts and Finance partners to establish PO coverage; review invoices from suppliers, ensuring that services rendered match services invoiced.
• Manage programs global outsourced engineering operations.
• Review vendor data, identify process improvement opportunities and drive improvement of vendor performance (SLA compliance, Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews).
• Identify opportunities to transition engineering work to appropriate locations.
• Ensure process documentation/training material metrics and relevant frameworks are in place.